Thursday, October 2, 2008

Guess what...


That's right, our little one is a little baby girl! We are thrilled to have a little daughter :) The ultrasound went great and it was so fun to see her moving around in there. I can't believe I can't feel all those movements, she was a mover and a shaker. Apparently my bladder was too full so I had to empty it a little before we could start, which was just fine with me!
Her heart was beating at 140 bpm and she had 10 little fingers and 10 little toes. Oh goodness it was just amazing, I can't believe we're having a girl!
We of course started calling family as soon as we left the doctor's office, everyone is very excited. Brian's mom had 3 adorable outfits that she gave us, I love that I can start filling her closet already, hehe.
Then we went and registered which was fun. I'm glad we took the whole day off, it was a good day.

12 comments:

Kris and MaLanie said...

Hooray!!! Baby girls are the cutest! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet her! :)

Shannon said...

Im so happy for you and Brian...and your daughter!

Silvina said...

Congratulations on your baby girl!!!

Tara said...

congrats on your baby girl!

Amy said...

congrats linds, that's awesome! i'm sure she'll be sweet as sugar!

Ro @ Ro is me! said...

Yay!! I knew it!

Congrats on your little lady!

((HUGS))

♥ Lovfer♥ said...

OMG Linds! A little girl, that's so great! I know she'll be just as sweet and gorgeous as her mama!

Congrats! Go Team Pink!

Julia said...

Lindsey, that is so exciting. This little girl will have her dad over the moon about her! She is going to be drop dead beautiful too! How exciting to know and then all of the fun planning begins! I am so happy that you have a healthy little one growing on track. Congrats! love-julia

Cala said...

Soooo exciting!!! Can't wait to meet her, she is going to be absolutely bEAUTIFUL!!!!! Congrats!!!

Kristin said...

Congrats...a daughter...that is so exciting!:)

Jenn said...

Aw, that is wonderful news! I am so happy to hear that you are expecting a little girl..girls are in for the year 2009!

Emilie said...

OOOOOOOOOHHH! I AM SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! Yay!!!!!!! I was wondering. .. . .