Tuesday, October 28, 2008

23w 1d

Well, as my other blog said, shopping was a huge success and we had a blast. How can you not when you're with your girls? We did so much walking that day, I definitely got my exercise in. My feet were killing me and so was my back, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat, maybe I'd wear my belly belt for back support though. Here I am rocking one of my new outfits:
I got some great work outfits as well as casual everyday wear, I am just thrilled to pieces to have some cute new clothes to wear. I can't tell you how long it's been since I've had so many new clothes in my closet!

I am just loving being pregnant still. I love my little belly, I love feeling Bria move, I love how excited Brian is, I love doing the nursery, there's just a lot 'o love going on here. I hate to get all mushy but since this is my pregnancy journal I don't want to forget how sweet my hubby is (I'll need to look back on this when he's driving me nuts). On more than 1 occasion he will tell me how much he appreciates what I am going through. He says he can't imagine how I must be feeling with all these changes going on in my body so rapidly and that he is so amazed. He loves seeing my belly get bigger and likes to read the newspaper to Bria. He'll relate it to work and say that when he feels pressure or great responsibility he thinks of me having to grow a human life in my body and it helps put it in perspective. He's adorable, I think I'll keep him ;)

Tiff got me some adorable outfits for Bria just for fun, which I thought was so sweet. We went to their house for the pumpkin carving contest and she pulled me in the guest bedroom to give me a bag of new clothes she bought for Bria because she couldn't resist. So cute, I loved them all. I can't believe how thoughtful people are, I can't tell them how appreciative I am, it means so much.
For the first time I am looking forward to doing laundry- I can't wait to wash all of Bria's clothes, sheets, blankets, etc. I don't mind doing the laundry, I just hate putting the clothes away, but putting away Bria's clothes is going to be the best part! At least the first time :)

I love thinking about the fact that we'll meet our little girl in less than 4 months! Most the time it feels far away, probably because I am looking forward to it so much. It's like being a kid and waiting for Christmas morning, only times 100. There are times when I think about how much it's going to change our little family and our world, then it feels like she'll be here in no time. I am just trying to enjoy being pregnant, especially for the first time since it's all new.

17 more weeks until I'm due, 14 more weeks until I'm considered full term, wahoo!

4 comments:

Leslie Collins said...

How sweet. :)

Love the new outfit.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you Lindsey. It will be hard, it will be wonderful, and it will be here before you know it. You always have the cutest clothes- I'm glad you expanded your wardrobe (badump-bump CHING!)Austin sends you lots of kisses!!!!!

The Beavers said...

You are so cute and I'm SO excited for you and Brian. I hope Bria's into older men because Nathan is about the most handsome little guy EVER:)j/k
Hope to see you soon. I love the fashion show and want some more of it...next outfit please!

Sarah said...

LOVE the outfit - so cute on your! Your hubby deserves a bit pat on the back on behalf of all pregnant women everywhere.
Sniff