Monday, October 13, 2008

21w 0d

The nursery paint is complete! I should accompany this post with pictures, but I didn't get a chance to upload them yet, I will though. We are so happy with how it turned out, it's exactly what I was picturing. My Dad and Anna came over to help which we really appreciated. Anna brought over some adorable outfits from Old Navy that she couldn't resist, it was so sweet of her. She even brought me some hangers she had so I was able to put up some more clothes in Bria's closet. I had so much fun looking at all the clothes Anna got, I can't wait to dress Bria in them.
Taping the stripes actually went pretty quick, especially with 4 of us there. There really wasn't enough for all of us to do so I sat down and "supervised" and spent time with my little sister's, Abby and Cassidy. We were sitting there eating candy corn and I said to them, "Man, I am working really hard on this room." Totally joking of course. Abby looked at me confused and asked, "THEY are working hard or you are?" We all started laughing and I told her I was just kidding, THEY were working hard.

After the paint dried and we had taken the tape off, I vacuumed the room and then sat down with all Bria's clothes. I hung as many outfits as I had hangers for and then sorted the rest by size. I was in heaven. I could seriously go through those clothes everyday, I love imagining my little baby girl in these cute clothes and can't wait to dress her in them.
I am so curious about what she is going to look like. Will she look more like me or Brian? Or maybe a perfect mix? What color of eyes will she have (I have blue and Brian has green)? What color will her hair be, will it be curly like Brian's or straight like mine? So many questions, I just can't wait to meet her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lindsey,

You are the cutest little pregnant person ever! I've been following your baby blog and am loving feeling the pure excitement of it all from all of your posts.

Congratulations and best wishes! I'm so excited for you.

-Debbie