Monday, November 3, 2008

24w 0d

In 12 days I will have less than 100 days to go! And, in 3 weeks I will enter my 3rd trimester, holy cow. That is all very exciting to me, we are getting closer and closer to meeting our little girl which thrills me to death.

I had a great weekend and fortunately the energy train came by my house and I was all aboard- woo woo! I had a lot more energy than I've had in a long time. I was like, "Wanna stay out until 1am? Ok!" I haven't seen that hour in a very long time (besides one of my trips to the bathroom at night), but Friday night we went to Nate and Amy's for Halloween and I just got caught up in playing Skip Bo (love that game) and talking. I felt like such a party animal :) Although I did sleep in until 9 am and then took a two hour nap on Saturday, but hey, it still counts. Plus, Saturday we went tailgating so I had to be up and ready for that, and I was.

Leg cramp city. Holy mother did I have the worst calf cramp in the entire world on Friday night. It was excruciating and it came on with no warning, I just started freaking out and contorting my body thinking that would help-it did not. Brian had no idea what to do since he couldn't get a handle on me to try and rub it out, plus he was woken out of a dead sleep to his wife screaming and flailing. I felt my calf and oh my goodness was it rock solid, I could feel every crevice of my muscle it was so tight. I've had some pretty bad charlie horses (one being on Saturday) but this calf cramp takes the cake. Brian won't stop telling me to drink more water and eat more potassium, I'd like to think it's because he doesn't like seeing me in pain, but I know it's because he doesn't like his precious sleep interrupted, just wait for Bria hun! So Saturday and Sunday my calf felt like I had lifted 100 pounds and was more sore than it's ever been. It made me feel like I worked out. It's safe to say I've been drinking extra water and I bought more bananas at the grocery store.

So the bedding is set to come on Thursday, yay! Obviously we will most likely be at work when it gets delivered, gosh it would be nice if one of us worked for UPS and could go pick it up at the center at our convenience. Oh wait, my big strong husband does, I'm in luck! So rather than having the bedding sit on our front porch all day, and waste the driver's time delivering it, Brian is going to pick it up Thursday morning. I can't wait, you know I'll be posting pictures of the nursery all set up.

16 more weeks until my due date!

3 comments:

Silvina said...

Hey Lindsey,

I can't believe your almost in the 3rd tri, where did time go. I can't wait to see pics of the nursery with the bedding and all. Have fun decorating!!!

Emilie said...

holy cow! you are movin right along with this pregnancy aren't you!!! I can't wait to see the bedding! I'll be waiting! :) Hope your leg cramps go away, that can't be very comfortable.

Shannon said...

Im so excited to see the nursery pics! And your 23 week belly pic below? Seriously adorable :)