Wednesday, November 26, 2008

27w 5d

As promised, pictures. Although they aren't the standard belly ones they'll do for now.

(Notice the hot red shoes, they are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned...and the prettiest)


I am sporting more of my maternity purchases from the shopping trip I went on :)

My little one woke me up at 4:30 am this morning doing her aerobics and I loved it, especially since she has been quiet the past 2 days. Even though I know it's normal for her to have quiet days, I prefer to feel her kicking and moving about, it's just reassuring.

I go in for my glucose test today, wish me luck. I hear the stuff you have to drink is delicious ;) Actually I hear it tastes like an orange soda without the fizz, it might not be too bad but I'll let you know.

I've been doing good about going for walks on the weekends, and sometimes at work I have to walk down to another building to get the mail, it's about 6 blocks away so round trip it's a good little walk. But I'll admit it's hard to get motivated to go in the evenings when I get home from work and I'm tired from the drive, plus it's dark out, and I'm hungry.

Happy Thanksgiving!

8 comments:

Silvina said...

You look adorable!!! I love the outfits, very cute. GL with your glucose test.

Happy Thanksgiving too!!!

Lindsay said...

Love the new outfits, they look great on you! Good Luck with your glucose test, let us know how it goes!

Tara said...

You look great! Love the red shoes :) GL with the glucose test and have a great Thanksgiving!

Danielle said...

You look adorable! Happy Thanksgiving!

Kris and MaLanie said...

Your outfits are so cute! I'm so jealous of your red shoes. Hope your glucose test went well. I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!

Jenn said...

You look beautiful, seriously! I know what you mean about feeling like the camera only captures the full face and chunky body. I feel the same way. My aunt took pics yesterday which I hope to get a copy of due to my camera battery being dead. If they arent too terrible, I will post. Cute shoes. I got some totes for after Emma arrives at Kohl's for $3.99 today. Head out and get some!!

Shannon said...

I think you look great, L!

Meg said...

You look so cute! I can't believe you're already 28 weeks. :)