Monday, November 24, 2008

27w

The appointment went great on Friday, I really like the doctor I met with. There are about 8 doctors in the office and I meet with a different one at each appointment so that whoever is on call when I go into labor is familiar :) Anyway, she said little Bria is head down, yay! But obviously she can still do plenty of moving from now until go time. I measured about 3 days ahead which was kind of exciting. On Friday I would've been 26w 4d, but I measured 27w. That would make my due date February 20th as opposed to February 23rd. Bria's heart beat was nice and strong, she gave the Doppler a good kick that even the doctor felt and we both laughed, I guess Bria is like her mom and doesn't like annoying noises :) I have to take my glucose test this week so that should be fun, I hope I pass.

I will take a belly picture tonight for sure, Brian mentioned this morning that we needed to take one and then I saw the comments in the post below so I better get a move on!

I am loving feeling Bria move everyday, she'll roll around, kick, punch, and I just smile the whole time. She got the hiccups yesterday! It was the first time I felt them, it was more muffled than I thought it would be but I'm sure as she gets bigger it'll shake my whole belly. Brian was able to feel them too which was cool. I learned that instead of poking the belly all over, if I press on the belly for a little bit that she'll usually kick back. Or if I am resting my arm or elbow she'll give a little kick, it totally makes me laugh.

I am feeling more irritable lately, and here I thought I could float through pregnancy all pleasantly and without being short with my husband. But I find myself getting very easily annoyed and that makes me feel bad.

So now that I am officially in my 3rd trimester (oh my gosh!!!) I feel big. Simple tasks like squeezing behind Brian in the bathroom no longer happen without wacking him in the back with the buddha belly, and forget about bending over. The funny thing is I still have 13 more weeks for this belly to grow, holy cow! I can't believe in 13 weeks (plus or minus) we are going to finally meet this little girl, it is unbelievably exciting to think about.

5 comments:

Amy said...

i'm glad you are having such a great pregnancy! however, i am extremely jealous! gl in the 3rd tri!

Lindsay said...

I can't believe your already in your 3rd tri! I feel like you just got your BFP! Wow.

Emilie said...

Glad to hear yyour appointment went well! Its hard to believe that you are so far along. I swear you just annouced that you were pregnant...right? :)

Ro @ Ro is me! said...

Congrats on entering the 3rd Tri, honey!!!

Can't wait to see this weeks Belly Pic!

Shannon said...

Third Tri?! Wow, L! Im so happy for you and I do agree, you need a new belly picture!