Thursday, January 22, 2009

Maternity Photos

I cannot begin to tell you how in love with these pictures I am. That is saying A LOT considering I don't like any pictures of me right now. It just goes to show you how incredibly talented Jaime is. I sent these to Brian while he was at work and one of his first responses was how Jaime needs to do this professionally. We did these at Jaime's house even though they look like they were done in a studio. I've showed some of my friends and they also comment on what an amazing photographer Jaime is-seriously. I just love how they turned out and I am so grateful to her for this wonderful and irreplaceable gift. I'm thrilled to have pictures of the belly and can't wait to show Bria when she gets older :)

These are just a few of them:







8 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful! i especially love the last one and the ones of you together. :)

Danielle said...

Gorgeous! It is so special that you'll be able to have these forever and to show your little Bria!

Amy said...

she's not a pro? they are amazing!

Lindsay said...

They are amazing. I love the ones if you two together although the last is my fav.

Brandi said...

Oh Lindsey, these photos are breathtaking! You look so beautiful!!!! And your sister could TOTALLY charge GOOD $$$ for photos like this (not charge you of course)

Leslie Collins said...

Gorgeous pic's, Lindsey. She did an amazing job and you will appreciate having this to look back on.

Emilie said...

Those are sooo beautiful! I love them! She did a great job! Thanks for sharing!!

Seth & Ashley Pietsch said...

OH MY GOSH! I love your pics! CANT WAIT TO MEET HER!