Monday, September 29, 2008

19w

So ya know how I said I was holding off on wearing maternity pants? Well Saturday I looked at the maternity pants Jaime gave me and thought, "Well it's Saturday, I should be comfortable, I'll just wear them today." It was a good day, I was very comfortable. I ended up being very productive that day:
Did laundry
Cleaned bathrooms
Cleaned wood floors
Went to the bank
Went to Target
Went grocery shopping
Made banana muffins

Aww the power of comfort :) I think I'm going to put the maternity jeans in the mix of pants I can wear now, no use holding off now.

I am beyond excited that our big u/s in only 3 days away, WAHOO!!! As fast as the weekend went by, and as much as I dread Mondays, today I was happy because it is 1 day closer to seeing our little baby :)
I can't believe how close the gender poll is, it's almost split in half between who thinks boy and who thinks girl. Can't wait to find out.

I'm still not feeling consistently stronger kicks from the little one, but I think I'm probably just being impatient. I'm reading Frankly Pregnant (among many other pregnancy books) and at week 19 not only was she feeling kicks consistently, but her husband could feel them too! Ugh, should I be feeling them more consistentely? Should they be strong enough for Brian to feel? Should I chill out?

I bought another shirt at Target. Not a maternity shirt, just a normal flowy, long shirt that is in style right now. Lucky me. It's very comfortable and it was on clearance for $6.98. I love finding good deals. So far I've purchased 3 shirts for a total of $25.00, not too shabby.

No comments: