Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm a mommy!

Well, little Miss Bria decided to be punctual just like her parents and we are thrilled to death. We are so in love with this little girl, she is the most beautiful little baby in the world (not bias at all, hehe). 
I am going to start working on her birth story and hopefully will post that soon. The labor and delivery went better than I could've imagined. It went pretty quick and my favorite mid-wife delivered her which was a huge blessing. Also, I love epidurals :)
We got home on Sunday and are just enjoying family time, I am so grateful Brian was able to take 2 weeks off. We are bonding and just spending time as a family which is wonderful. We have dinners planned for the next year I think, seriously, our families are amazing. They call to check on us everyday and bring us meals, but don't impose. They are wonderful and we love them so much.
Anyway, hopefully these pictures will tie you over until I can get the birth story up. We feel truly blessed and love our little one so much.

In her little swing for the first time:
In her bouncy seat that she loves, look at those big eyes!
Heading home!
Holcomb, family of 3 :)
Just one day old and simply precious

20 comments:

Lindsay said...

She's so precious! I'm glad you all are back home and settling in! Can't wait for the birth story.

The Beavers said...

You guys look so happy!! Bria is beautiful and giving me baby fever just by looking at her! I can't wait to meet her. Enjoy this time, it flies by!

♥ Lovfer♥ said...

She's amazing Linds! Congrats and big, huge hugs to you and Brian. I can't wait to read all about her birth.

Kerri said...

Oh she is just perfect! Congrats to you again! I can't wait to hear the story and see lots more pictures!!!
xoxo

Mary said...

She's simply gorgeous! Congrats hun!

flojat said...

She's perfect! You all look so happy. : ) Congratulations again!

Anonymous said...

She's amazing babe! I'm so happy for you three.. :)

Unknown said...

Congrats again, Linds! She's gorgeous and you're positively glowing! Can't wait to read the birth story...

Amy said...

omg, she's so cute and i'm SO happy for you two! congrats a thousand times over!

Silvina said...

She's so precious and adorable. I'm so happy for you both.

rls07 said...

OMG, she is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations hun! You have a gorgeous family.

Leslie Collins said...

She's adorable. I loved when Reyna was young when she would just sleep forever laying on my chest like Bria was in the last picture. It was just the best, most complete feeling.

Love the pic's. She's gorgeous. It sounds like you are settling into parenthood quite well.

Can't wait to hear more.

Danielle said...

I am so excited for you! Bria is adorable!! You look beautiful.

Emilie said...

Glad to hear everyone is doing well. That is so nice that Brian can be home from work!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pictures, and can't wait till you post the entire story!

Bria is gorgeous!!!

Robyn Baird said...

I think she looks like her Mommy! Too cute!

Jeannie @ Living Loving Crafting said...

Lindsey, she's beautiful!! I'm so happy for you & Brian. A precious family :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!

Kellie said...

Congrats to you! She's beautiful just like her mommy :)

Julia said...

She is so precious. I love the picture with her big eyes. You and Brian look so happy in that picture in the hospital. Bria is one lucky girl to have you two. Enjoy this time together!

Jenn said...

What a wonderful addition to your beautiful family!!