Monday, February 16, 2009

39w 3d

Final Nursery pictures:

So we got a curtain rod, hung the curtains, hung the 3 fabric pieces above the crib, and picked up the rocker from Brian's mom. The nursery is officially complete, now we just need little Bria to make her debut! 




The white bassinet in front of the window will be moved to our room for the first few weeks of Bria's life, then we'll move her to the crib. In place of the bassinet I want to find a little wooden toy chest/bench, I think that would go perfect right there. 




Belly pictures:

Here is what a 39 week pregnant Lindsey looks like: tired and ready to pop
Oh Bria, please come out!
I was thinking my belly hadn't grown that much in the last 3 weeks or so, but looking at these pictures makes me realize how wrong I was. That is a very large belly. I am praying my cervix will get it's act together and start dilating so Bria can come out, she is really cramped in there. 

10 comments:

The Beavers said...

I thought about you this weekend. We were in Albany and I wished I would have gotten your number so I could come see you! I hope you are enjoying these last few days. Since you aren't working, I expect daily reports!!! j/k sort of:)

Leslie Collins said...

I hope that you start dialating soon. I know how you feel. It's just time. I remember feeling soooo ready to just deliver. Try and relax until you day. Get plenty of rest and just kick up your feet. :) Once she is here, you will be crazy busy....in a very good way.

Brandi said...

The nursery looks perfect! I am so excited for you Lindsey :o)
And you look SO good!

Emilie said...

The room looks awesome! What a lucky little girl Bria is going to be!

Hopefully you start to dialate soon! But like leslie said, relax and enjoy the quite, soon you're going to be very busy! :)

Amy said...

nursery looks great! hopefully she'll be able to come out soon!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! The last finishing touches look great!

Lots of love, Anna

Anonymous said...

You look adorable!!! I'm hoping Bria comes soon!

Danielle said...

Look at that belly! You look great!! The nursery looks perfect.

Jensen Five said...

I still can't get over the fact that you didn't get stretch marks! It is soooo unfair, but I'll try to be happy for you ;)Can't wait until we meet this sweet little one!

Annette said...

What a hot Mama! You look great, and so does your nursery. I was way less organized than you are. Sweet baby Bria will be here so soon. Soak up every moment.