Monday, August 25, 2008

Week 13

**Note: I think I'm kind of doing the whole week thing a little late. When I am 13 weeks-13 weeks 6 days, I update that as week 13, when in reality that is actually week 14. I realized this awhile ago but didn't want to change it. I'm thinking I may try and adjust it so it's accurate, we'll see, either way I'm updating weekly. :)

Symptoms:

We have our 2nd appointment today!! I am of course thrilled, I really want and need to hear that little heartbeat. I wish I got an u/s every time but I'm trying not to be greedy :) Seriously though, is it so unreasonable to want a picture of my baby every 4 weeks?!

I am feeling great (knock on wood), seriously. Although my gag reflex is sensitive, my nausea is non-existent, my headaches have subsided, and I'm starting to get a little energy back. So far I really like the 2nd trimester. I'm getting a little belly so it's a good thing I finally told work. My boss was very sweet and asked nothing work related, she just talked about her pregnancies, asked how I was feeling, and told me to tell her anytime I wasn't feeling well. My co-workers were all very excited for me. Whew, so glad to get it out in the open.

My favorite thing to eat right now is toast with raspberry jam, yum. I'm still doing a good job of drinking water, especially while I'm at work. I am going to make sure I go on walks with MJ at least 4 times a week, which I started doing last week. Also I started pilates last week and am hoping to do that at least 3 times a week. I did notice my lower back was sore the day after I did pilates so I think I need to do the modified version, guess my old back just ain't what it use to be ;)

Baby:
Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a peach) and weighs nearly an ounce.

Baby:

*Last week I used week 13 information for week 12, I went back and adjusted. I got a little ahead of myself!

No comments: