Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Week 11

Symptoms:
Started out pretty uneventful, which is good. My nausea is definitely lessening, although my energy has plummeted as well. I go to bed by 9 pm every night (sometimes earlier) and I'm still tired. I still have a bland appetite, no more real cravings, although Burger King and McDonalds sound good most the time.
On Wednesday night I was absorbed in Breaking Dawn (so good it's not even funny) so I only took time to eat a quick bowl of cereal. At 9 when we crawled in bed I realized I was VERY hungry, normally when I get hungry I feel nauseous so I was excited I actually had hunger pains. Brian asked what I felt like and I told him scrambled eggs and toast, do you believe he went downstairs to make it for me?! I couldn't believe it, so I joined him to help because I felt so guilty. He said next time I can stay in bed and he'll bring it to me. ?!?! I could get use to this, although I hear it's not the same when you're pregnant with your 2nd so I'll try to enjoy it while I can. Either way, he's a sweetie and I was very appreciative.

I have seriously been slacking on belly pictures, I will get better. Not a lot of change, just more lovely bloat. I can suck it in though so I know the baby is not showing yet, it's just a nice cushion around my mid-section, gotta love that ;P I do have a week 9 belly picture on my camera that I'll post.

Baby:
Your baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, is now almost fully formed. She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming.

Little One:
Belly Picture:

1 comment:

♥ Lovfer♥ said...

Wow, 10 points to DH for being so awesome!

And how cute are you? I'm loving the belly pic updates :)