Sunday, July 13, 2008

Week 7

Symptoms:
Nauseous off and on throughout the day, the evening being the worst time. I avoid dry heaving as much as possible because let's face it, that's not exactly fun. Sometimes it sneaks up on me though while I'm at work, thankfully no one has seen this yet. Sore boobs still, cramps every once and awhile, not nearly as often as weeks 4 and 5 though. Food doesn't generally sound good, but I force myself to nibble on crackers or something as that helps the nausea lessen. Water seems to be helping as well, I've increased my water intake this week and hopefully will continue that. Bloating, I feel very bloated especially after I eat.

When we told my Dad we were pregnant, we had Brian take a picture of us and my sisters and Brian said, "On the count of 3 say Lou Lou's pregnant!" It was awesome. Here is that picture:
The girls didn't really get it so we told them after :) I love that we were able to capture it!

I also wanted to post the pictures from Shasta. These were taken the morning we found out, my Mom pulled out the champagne to celebrate with mimosas :) I just had orange juice of course.


Baby:
The big news this week: Hands and feet are emerging from developing arms and legs — although they look more like paddles at this point than the tiny, pudgy extremities you're daydreaming about holding and tickling. Your baby has doubled in size since last week and now measures half an inch long, about the size of a blueberry.

2 1/2 weeks until our 1st appointment, yay!!!

No comments: