Sunday, September 27, 2009

7 months

Dear Bria,

You just turned 7 months old last week. Wow, it's hard to believe you are already that old. This has been the best, the hardest, the most fun, incredibly exhausting, wonderful, frustrating, and by far the most amazing 7 months of my life. I've never been happier and I truly mean that. I don't know what I would do without you, you are my best little buddy and I love being with you.

Thanks to your hard-working Daddy I get to stay home with you and it has been the best experience of my life. It is definitely challenging and demanding, more so than I ever could have imagined, but at the end of the day I am always elated that I get to be with you all day. It is the best feeling watching you learn and grow. I love making you smile and laugh, it's what I live for now.

You are such a happy little baby and everybody thinks so. You love to lay on your back and wave your arms and legs all over. Your favorite game is peek-a-boo with a blanket and we play that each night with Dad, I'm pretty sure it's your favorite part of the day, I know it's my favorite part and your Dad's too. You are sitting so well now and you'll play happily with your toys for awhile, until you get bored and then you want me to hold you.

Right now you prefer me, but fortunately you'll still let other people hold you. You smile at everyone and they can't help but smile back, you've got the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. Plus you have a little bottom tooth now so your smile got even cuter!

You are very tickelish and it's adorable. I'll tickle your thighs, tummy, armpits, and neck and you'll laugh and laugh until you can hardly breath.
You love when I sing to you or read you books. You get all excited when I start reading and you'll babble and try to touch the book and then of course eat it.
Everything goes in your mouth these days. Your favorites include our cell phones, the remote controls, and anything that is hanging around our necks.

You are a petite little thing, except for your thighs, they are rolly and adorable. Your feet are still newborn size! They are the cutest little things ever. Your eyes sparkle like diamonds, your hair is very very blonde, and your belly is just as kissable as ever.

Bria, I love you so much I can barely stand it. You bring more happiness into my life than I ever thought was possible. Your Dad and I are just in awe of you and love you to the moon and back. We are so proud of you and will always be here for you. Thank you for bringing so much joy into our lives, we love you so much Bria, never forget that.

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blockbuster Book from world's #1 "Make Real Money on the Internet" Absolutely Free!!! Get your copy now! http://tinyurl.com/y99wnzw